GENERAL RULES FOR MAINTENANCE OF DISCIPLINE IN THE COLLEGE :
1. Societies and Association, shall be subject to such guidance and control as the college administration may prescribe from time to time.
2. Only such societies or associations as have been recognized by the Principal, shall have the facilities of College premises.
3. All notices desired to be pasted or circulated by the students any where in the college premises shall require the approval of the Principal.
4. Principalís signature over the Identity Card with them whenever in the college and in a position to produce it when demanded.
5. Filled up Registration Form should be submitted in the office within the stipulated time as fixed by the college office. No. Registration form will be received after such time.
6. I Card & Student Uniform strictly have to maintain by the students. Otherwise authority will not consider them in the College Premises.
7. For Pass Certificate from the college one has to apply one day ahead and for a Transfer Certificate application to be made at least two days ahead.
8. Class attendance of a student should not be less than 80%. DISCOLLEGIATE RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
9. The following activities of the students in this college will be treated as serious offences. All powers formaintaining discipline are vested with the principal and the disciplinaryAction Committee and their decision shall be final in all such matters.
RECENTLY PROMULGATED GOVT. RULE ON RAGGING will be STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
(i) Encouraging and participation in Ragging of any type.
(ii) Forcible disruption of classes.
(iii) Destruction of College properties like furnitures, walls, fencings etc.
(iv) Misbehaviour shown towards Girls, Women, Teachers and Employees of the College.
(v) Uses of Drugs, Narcotics & Cigarette smoking inside or outside the College Campus.
(vi) Forwarding any type of wrong information to the college authority.
(vii) Tearing of leaves of Library books etc.
(viii) Any kind of activities detrimental to the academic atmosphere of the college.
(ix) I-Card and Uniform strictly have to maintain by the students, otherwise authority will not consider them in the college premises.
Copyright (c) 2015 All Right Reserved
Site Designed & Maintained by NE Web Solution